Our staff are adhering to strict cleanliness and hygiene practices.
We have implemented the below guidelines for customers to follow in store;
- Adhere to how many people are allowed in store at one time.
- Respect the 1.5m rule between yourself, staff and other customers.
- Hand sanitiser is available in store, please use on arrival and when handling shoes.
- Make use of the disposable sockets when trying on shoes and dispose of them in the bin provided.
- Stand behind the marked point at the counter while your purchase is being processed.
- Cash will not be accepted in store. Please use contactless and tap-and-go payment options.
We kindly ask that you respect these guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff.
Our website is still open.
Contactless deliveryOur delivery partner Australia Post continues to provide contactless deliveries with no signature required.
Australia Post is currently experiencing significant delivery delays due to limited flights, social distancing requirements and increased parcel volumes, resulting in delivery delays.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Customers can use our tracking tool to keep up to date with estimated delivery times.
For the latest updates about delays and impacts, click here.
Please feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Customer Care Team will endeavour to respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
To each and every one of our customers, we’d like to thank you for your ongoing support during this challenging time.
From our family to yours, please stay safe and well.