Please note, for the safety of our staff and valued customers, all our VIC stores are temporarily closed until further notice, due to the Covid-19 restrictions in place.
Your health and safety is important to us. We are therefore continuing to monitor and follow guidelines provided by the Australian Government in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic. Consequently, please note, store opening hours may vary across locations and are subject to change without notice. We recommend that you contact the store directly on the day for the latest store opening hour information.
To ensure you continue to have a great experience in store while staying safe, we have introduced strict cleaning and hygiene practices;
- Our stores have signage displayed with the maximum number of customers allowed in store at any one time.
- Please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from our team and other customers.
- Hand sanitiser is available in store and we strongly encourage you to apply it on arrival and when trying on shoes.
- Please make use of the disposable sockets when trying on shoes and dispose of them in the bin provided.
- Please stand behind the tape at the counter while your purchase is being processed.
- We strongly encourage you to use eftpos or tap-and-go payment options instead of cash.
- Our stores are performing increased routine cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched hard surfaces.
Thank you for supporting our team with social distancing and for ensuring our stores remain a safe environment for you to enjoy.
Our website is still open 24/7.
Contactless deliveryOur delivery partner Australia Post continues to provide contactless deliveries with no signature required.
Please feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Customer Care Team will endeavour to respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
To each and every one of our customers, we’d like to thank you for your ongoing support during this challenging time.
From our family to yours, please stay safe and well.